The following organizations recycle paper:
- Boy Scouts: some local troops collect newspaper as a fundraiser. Contact a local Boy Scout Troop to inquire.
- Curbside Recycling Programs often accept paper for recycling. Please note which kind of paper is accepted in which program. Not all paper is accepted in each program.
- Drop-off Recycling Programs often accept paper for recycling. Not all paper is accepted at each site - pay attention to signage at each site to find out what kind of paper is accepted.
- Green Earth Electronics Recycling accepts paper documents for shredding. Call 269-326-1232 for service fee.
- Southeast Berrien County Landfill Special Recycling Event Days: the Landfill Authority sponsors an on-site document shredding truck at the Recycling Center, at 3200 Chamberlain Road, Buchanan in May and October during the Household Chemical and Electronics Recycling Collections. These events run 8 a.m. to Noon.
- Integra Secure Document and Shredding Service
- Kent Record Management, Inc.: Document shredding services, performs a number of community shredding events in the County throughout the year.
- Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library: Personal document shredding machine on-site and open to the public. See front desk for user information.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Day at Lake MI College in Benton Harbor: Kent Record Management will shred documents from residents only. Service donated by Kent Record Management.