BERRIEN COUNTY FRIEND OF THE COURT
Berrien County Courthouse
4th Floor, Room 401
811 Port Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085-1192
Phone: 269-983-7111 ext. 8575
The Friend of the Court has the following duties:
- To investigate, report and make recommendations to the court on these matters:
- Parenting Time
- Amount of Support
- To collect, record and send out all support payments ordered by the court.
- To enforce all custody orders entered by the court.
- To enforce all parenting time orders entered by the court.
- To enforce all support orders entered by the court.
- To provide mediation as a way of settling disagreements over custody and parenting time of children.