Getting Married?


Here's a few things for your checklist:


Get your license.   Did you know you can apply online?  Visit the County Clerk's page for information on how to apply.


Who will officiate?  The 5th District Court Judges and Magistrates may perform marriage ceremonies for the general public who live in the Court's jurisdiction.  Visit the Courts webpage for information.

See Laws regarding who can officiate at your wedding.

Need a location for any of your wedding-related events?  Berrien County Parks have several options.  Take a look at our facilities.

Berrien County Courthouse
811 Port Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085
Berrien County Administration Center
701 Main Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085
Privacy Statement    Contact Us
Last Updated 2/13/2015   
Copyright 2015 Berrien County. All Rights Reserved.

General Telephone: (269) 983-7111
From Niles, Buchanan, Galien: (269) 684-5274
From Three Oaks, New Buffalo, Lakeside, Union Pier: (269) 756-9571